I got a lot of e-mails from my readers (I am very happy for that) where they claim the fact that Itâ€™s pretty hard to follow my tutorials because the actual version of SubText (my blog engine) doesnâ€™t allow any search.
Unfortunately until the new version of SubText will be released, and I know it will include a search engine, there is no way to help you.
For this reason I am writing this post, that I will keep up to date constantly, with a list of available tutorials regarding the UI patterns.
Please forgive me if I forget some of them.
Model-View-ViewModel tutorials and articles:
- Tutorial 01 â€“ Introduction
- Tutorial 02 â€“ The model
- Tutorial 03 â€“ The user repository
- Tutorial 04 â€“ The commands
- Tutorial 05 â€“ The basic view model
- Tutorial 06 â€“ The startup form
- Tutorial 07 â€“ The list search
- Tutorial 08 â€“ Messaging
Model View presenter:
- The model view presenter
- Validation 01 with Model View Presenter
- Validation 02 with Model View Presenter
- Validation 03 with Model View Presenter
Composite UI Applications with WPF and Prism:
- Tutorial 01 – Introduction
- Tutorial 02 â€“ Repository pattern with Entity Framework
- Tutorial 03 â€“ Data Validation
- Tutorial 04 â€“ Service oriented applications
- Tutorial 05 â€“ WCF in depth
- Tutorial 06 â€“ Configure IIS
- Tutorial 07 â€“ WPF UI controls
- â€¦ to be continued
- Tutorial 08 â€“ First module
I want also to let you know that I am writing to complete guides for the web UI patterns. The first one will be â€œBuilding business validation with ASP.NET 4 and
Workflow foundation 4â€ and â€œComplete guide to ASP.NET MVC 2.0â€. These two guides will be published on HTML.it, an Italian community for web developers. I am not sure I will be able to translate them also in English on my blog.