Hi guys, I am glad to let you know that my Company is hiring two devs. The Company is growing and the IT team has to grow too!
Actually I am looking for two Senior Developers that are interested in join our cool team here in Bermuda and may also consider to relocate in the future to the awesome San Francisco, in US. The first period will be in Bermuda than it will be up to you to decide to stay in Bermuda or move to SF.
If you believe you are one of them that can make the difference, just contact me through my blog and I will let you know what to do and where to send the application.
Right now we are looking for two senior developers with the following characteristics:
- At least 5 years of experience with Windows Form and possibly good knowledge of WPF too. I am not interested in Silverlight and we don’t use it here.
- Good knowledge of WCF, how it works and how it can be used in a SOA environment.
- Preferred, good knowledge of WF (Windows Workflow). The version 4, not the old version 3.5.
- Absolutely, at least basic knowledge of what an O/RM is, NHIbernate and Entity Framework. Related topics like UnitOfWork, Repository, Transactions and so on …
- Preferred knowledge of a Client UI composition Framework like CAB, SCSF or Prism. This is what we use here!
- Good knowledge of agile techniques in general, DDD, TDD and all the other fancy words we use in our job …
If you believe you are one of those guys out there that can make the difference, that you are eager for knowledge and you want to work in a nice place like Bermuda is, give me a shot! Of course you will work with me …
PS: Just to make it clear, I am not interested in: remote consulting, remote whatever, consulting, job agencies and so on.